This is the blog for UTPA's ENG 1301.30: Intro to Writing Studies. I want you, as a class, to use this as a resource amongst yourselves. Feel free to discuss any questions you have about the readings, class discussions, or projects.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Q&R #1 & #2
Hey guys, is anyone else having a difficult time coming up with a question for the reading assignments?
I did in the beginning of reading Downs and Wardle but as a read "some" questions came to mind and so i just jotted them down as i went on...i actually got through reading and i surprisingly i got what it was talking about lol...
1 comment:
I did in the beginning of reading Downs and Wardle but as a read "some" questions came to mind and so i just jotted them down as i went on...i actually got through reading and i surprisingly i got what it was talking about lol...
Post a Comment